- Cake and the finest wines known to humanity (eating out)
- Creating precious childhood memories or something (days out)
- Facts! And facts are important!
- Food in cages! Walking around! Or maybe some alpacas! (Farms and zoos)
- Just wandering….
- Token attempts at culture (museums)
- Token attempts at exercise (leisure centres)
- Token attempts at fresh air (parks)
- What I suppose you'd call "tips"….?
- animals art baby blogging boats breastfeeding buses cafes cake carousel cbeebies Central London choo-choo! Christmas cinema coffee days out dinosaurs dogs ducks East London eating out festivals fire engines fish giveaway giveaways groupon holidays horses ice-cream LolliBop London London Eye map monkeys museums music musical instruments nature (really?!) nee naw! North London paddling pools parks pirates playground playgrounds prizes pubs rainy day places sandpits school-age kids science shopping slides snow soft play southbank centre South London summer holidays swimming swimming pools swings theatre Toddler-Friendly Cafe Awards toys trains travel tree fu tom tube war water play West London where to live zoos
Monthly Archives: February 2013
What are Reuben and C quite so excited about? Maybe they’ve heard that LWAT is teaming up with Groupon to host a giveaway. Yes, you heard that right! A giveaway! If you like to save money, you’ll already know what … Continue reading
I’ve got to admit, this didn’t seem like the luckiest expedition ever. There was a flurry of snow as we left, with everything that we needed for the day piled on the buggy. And then I crashed the buggy and … Continue reading
Yes, I know this is out of sequence with the Tree Fu Tom post, but that’s where live-blogging gets you. I’ve also had a busy week writing lots of random things so this one is a bit later than it … Continue reading
I attempted to “live-blog” this, but sadly, the non-wonders of CrapBerry meant I couldn’t. Ah well, here’s what would have been a live account of our meeting with Tree Fu Tom… Well, this is exciting for you all. I’m live-blogging … Continue reading
Today, I took the kids to a museum. Are you shocked yet? No? OK, this post won’t actually shock anyone in any way. I just thought it was a great picture to post at the top of the post. It … Continue reading
Do you remember the days pre-kids, when you could go out as often as you like and stay out as long as you like? Well, forget them. Those days are gone. Eating out, with or without kids, just isn’t the … Continue reading
Editor’s note: This is a guest post by my good friend H’s Mama. She has a child roughly Eva’s size and she writes proper academic stuff under her real name. LWAT takes no responsibility for her rogue photography or improvised … Continue reading
Happy Valentines’ Day! Reuben and I made these lovely heart-shaped chocolate brownies for Nathan as a secret surprise. It wasn’t the most secret or surprising…in fact, the secret was hinted at yesterday morning, when Reuben sent Nathan off to work … Continue reading
I may have mentioned the Tea House Theatre once or twice before. Forgive me. It’s a local business, and I’m a firm believer in supporting local business where possible (and then shopping at Tesco). So I’m happy to give places … Continue reading