- Cake and the finest wines known to humanity (eating out)
- Creating precious childhood memories or something (days out)
- Facts! And facts are important!
- Food in cages! Walking around! Or maybe some alpacas! (Farms and zoos)
- Just wandering….
- Token attempts at culture (museums)
- Token attempts at exercise (leisure centres)
- Token attempts at fresh air (parks)
- What I suppose you'd call "tips"….?
- animals art baby blogging boats breastfeeding buses cafes cake carousel cbeebies Central London choo-choo! Christmas cinema coffee days out dinosaurs dogs ducks East London eating out festivals fire engines fish giveaway giveaways groupon holidays horses ice-cream LolliBop London London Eye map monkeys museums music musical instruments nature (really?!) nee naw! North London paddling pools parks pirates playground playgrounds prizes pubs rainy day places sandpits school-age kids science shopping slides snow soft play southbank centre South London summer holidays swimming swimming pools swings theatre Toddler-Friendly Cafe Awards toys trains travel tree fu tom tube war water play West London where to live zoos
Monthly Archives: September 2011
So, it was a certain boy’s birthday on Saturday and birthdays mean fun days out to see the dinosaurs! Yes, Nathan was 32 last week and very excited he was too. We’ve been meaning to go to the Natural History … Continue reading
As you might have gathered by now, our jaunts round London aren’t always child-led. I don’t remember Reuben opening the A-Z at New Cross and looking pleadingly at me till I gave in.Sometimes Mummy just has to go somewhere and … Continue reading
It was another nice sunny day on Saturday and so a prefect day for a little jaunt to Hackney. That’s what we thought, and so did the English Defence League. Whoops. I’ve had a lot of experience recently in “being … Continue reading