- Cake and the finest wines known to humanity (eating out)
- Creating precious childhood memories or something (days out)
- Facts! And facts are important!
- Food in cages! Walking around! Or maybe some alpacas! (Farms and zoos)
- Just wandering….
- Token attempts at culture (museums)
- Token attempts at exercise (leisure centres)
- Token attempts at fresh air (parks)
- What I suppose you'd call "tips"….?
- animals art baby blogging boats breastfeeding buses cafes cake carousel cbeebies Central London choo-choo! Christmas cinema coffee days out dinosaurs dogs ducks East London eating out festivals fire engines fish giveaway giveaways groupon holidays horses ice-cream LolliBop London London Eye map monkeys museums music musical instruments nature (really?!) nee naw! North London paddling pools parks pirates playground playgrounds prizes pubs rainy day places sandpits school-age kids science shopping slides snow soft play southbank centre South London summer holidays swimming swimming pools swings theatre Toddler-Friendly Cafe Awards toys trains travel tree fu tom tube war water play West London where to live zoos
Monthly Archives: October 2013
This morning was an exciting one. A boy and a girl left a cinema on Regent St giddy, giggling and excited after some close celebrity encounters. That was me and Nathan, but Reuben was pretty hyped too. It was all … Continue reading
Sorry, I tend to be a bit oblique at times….Just to clarify, to vote for your favourite toddler-friendly cafe, you must click on the poll. “Like”s, comments etc are all lovely and welcome, but they won’t be counted as votes. … Continue reading
As Nathan and I are celebrating 16 years together this week, I thought I’d pass on a few nuggets of wisdom to any other people who may be contemplating starting one of those teenage relationships. It’s what the older generation … Continue reading
So here it is, the shortlist that some of you have been waiting for… Voting starts NOW! Winner will be announced on Nov 1st. In no particular order, the nominees are… Beanies, Croydon Nearest Station: East Croydon (National Rail) Special … Continue reading
Yesterday was a busy day. A 6-tube, 3-bus, uphill-downhill kind of day. And our first destination was Little Dinosaurs at Alexandra Palace. We caught the Victoria Line as far as Finsbury Park and made a very easy change onto the … Continue reading
I thought I’d do a little round up of things I’m involved in, just on the off-chance you are really bored this afternoon and/or have discovered the 24-hr Peppa Pig channel and would do just about anything to DROWN THIS … Continue reading
Hello, all you cave-dwelling hermits! Yes, I’m addressing you, the people who just have crawled out of the cave for the first time since 1968 and have just discovered this thing we call The Internet. Because you are probably the … Continue reading
Sorry there hasn’t been a lot of action on the blog lately. Vomiting bug stopped play. Last week was meant to be spent visiting toddler-friendly cafes and eating cake, but it’s hard to do that with your head in an … Continue reading
I like surprises. Most of the time anyway. Not the kind of “bath surprises” Eva likes to leave for her brother but nice surprises, yes. And this was the nice kind of surprise. My mind has been a bit…busy of … Continue reading