- Cake and the finest wines known to humanity (eating out)
- Creating precious childhood memories or something (days out)
- Facts! And facts are important!
- Food in cages! Walking around! Or maybe some alpacas! (Farms and zoos)
- Just wandering….
- Token attempts at culture (museums)
- Token attempts at exercise (leisure centres)
- Token attempts at fresh air (parks)
- What I suppose you'd call "tips"….?
- animals art baby blogging boats breastfeeding buses cafes cake carousel cbeebies Central London choo-choo! Christmas cinema coffee days out dinosaurs dogs ducks East London eating out festivals fire engines fish giveaway giveaways groupon holidays horses ice-cream LolliBop London London Eye map monkeys museums music musical instruments nature (really?!) nee naw! North London paddling pools parks pirates playground playgrounds prizes pubs rainy day places sandpits school-age kids science shopping slides snow soft play southbank centre South London summer holidays swimming swimming pools swings theatre Toddler-Friendly Cafe Awards toys trains travel tree fu tom tube war water play West London where to live zoos
Tag Archives: playgrounds
You wouldn’t think that eating cake and drinking coffee in pursuit of London’s Most Toddler-Friendly Cafe would cause any aggro, would you? Well, it hasn’t really, but after I visited Dulwich Park Cafe with Maria I did get some “feedback” … Continue reading
The first time we visited Dulwich Park it didn’t go well. Stop me if you’ve heard this one before, but here goes with a tale of what is possibly Nathan’s worst birthday ever. The year was 2004. The birthday was … Continue reading
It’s taken me a few days to get round to writing this up, but thanks to Eva we’re no longer doing that sleep thing that everyone goes on about. So it’s nearly 1AM and I am updating you on our … Continue reading
I’ve got some shocks in store for you in this post. Firstly, I went to the countryside. I know! But don’t reel from that too much because here comes the next one….there are actual photos of me on this post. … Continue reading
It’s been a busy week. To quote “Walking Through the Jungle” we have been around the world and back. As long as you take “world” to mean South London. And look what we have seen… Yes, it’s some goat-on-goat action … Continue reading
I have exciting news. So exciting that I had to call Nathan at work and tell him. For phone-related reasons, he had to put me on speaker and so I think he was quite relieved when my exciting news turned … Continue reading
Remember watching the Olympics last year? Remember how shiny and finished Stratford looked? Well, forget it. It’s a construction site again, full of half-finished structures and flyovers to nowhere: Imagine driving along that, happily on your way to the Olympic … Continue reading
This is going to be a complete mish-mash of a post, and for that I apologise. But there is reasoning behind it – I have a very special post planned for post number 2-0-0 and it’s going to co-incide with … Continue reading
Yes, you read that right. I went to Devon with a toddler. I think. Well, I didn’t go there with one but I seem to have one now. Almost. Eva has taken the opportunity of a week away to try … Continue reading