- Cake and the finest wines known to humanity (eating out)
- Creating precious childhood memories or something (days out)
- Facts! And facts are important!
- Food in cages! Walking around! Or maybe some alpacas! (Farms and zoos)
- Just wandering….
- Token attempts at culture (museums)
- Token attempts at exercise (leisure centres)
- Token attempts at fresh air (parks)
- What I suppose you'd call "tips"….?
- animals art baby blogging boats breastfeeding buses cafes cake carousel cbeebies Central London choo-choo! Christmas cinema coffee days out dinosaurs dogs ducks East London eating out festivals fire engines fish giveaway giveaways groupon holidays horses ice-cream LolliBop London London Eye map monkeys museums music musical instruments nature (really?!) nee naw! North London paddling pools parks pirates playground playgrounds prizes pubs rainy day places sandpits school-age kids science shopping slides snow soft play southbank centre South London summer holidays swimming swimming pools swings theatre Toddler-Friendly Cafe Awards toys trains travel tree fu tom tube war water play West London where to live zoos
Tag Archives: shopping
Have you entered the wauwaa giveaway yet? You totally should. There’s only one day left, and you could win a £50 voucher, to buy puppy rucksacks or whatever it is you like. Meanwhile, in association with wauwaa, I was asked … Continue reading
Sorry there hasn’t been a lot of action on the blog lately. Vomiting bug stopped play. Last week was meant to be spent visiting toddler-friendly cafes and eating cake, but it’s hard to do that with your head in an … Continue reading
Remember watching the Olympics last year? Remember how shiny and finished Stratford looked? Well, forget it. It’s a construction site again, full of half-finished structures and flyovers to nowhere: Imagine driving along that, happily on your way to the Olympic … Continue reading
You’ll be surprised to know that this was the first time I’d taken Roo to visit the British Museum. We’d been there twice before but didn’t see a single exhibit either time. Pathetic, I know. The first time was a … Continue reading
I love gifts. Who doesn’t? My children certainly love gifts. For weeks after Christmas, Reuben would bound up to Nathan as he got home from work, demanding “what present you bought me today?”. And gifts are even better if they’re … Continue reading
You can’t say I never show my kids a good time. This week we’ve been to the cinema to watch a DVD, the cinema again (Eva only) to watch one of the worst movies ever and to various playgroups and … Continue reading
Don’t you hate those blog posts that are just strings of unconnected things in a rambling kinda way? Well, I’m not in love with writing them either but this week there seems to be SO much I need to share … Continue reading
Regular readers of mine will know that my watchwords for this blog are “accuracy”, “clarity” and “focus”. I would never offer anything up to you that was “half-arsed”, “rambling” or “irrelevant”. And I’d like to think that these words reflect … Continue reading
Yes, yes once again this sounds like madness. I’d considered myself lucky to escape from Primark alive a few days back. But when you’re in a Nandos in Berners St and you need to go shopping, Oxford St doesn’t seem … Continue reading
This is a Guest Post from Mr katese11, aka Nathan. Londonwithatoddler accepts no responsibility for the contents of this post, and views expressed represent the author’s own. I was planning on merging this with my own version (which you can … Continue reading