- Cake and the finest wines known to humanity (eating out)
- Creating precious childhood memories or something (days out)
- Facts! And facts are important!
- Food in cages! Walking around! Or maybe some alpacas! (Farms and zoos)
- Just wandering….
- Token attempts at culture (museums)
- Token attempts at exercise (leisure centres)
- Token attempts at fresh air (parks)
- What I suppose you'd call "tips"….?
- animals art baby blogging boats breastfeeding buses cafes cake carousel cbeebies Central London choo-choo! Christmas cinema coffee days out dinosaurs dogs ducks East London eating out festivals fire engines fish giveaway giveaways groupon holidays horses ice-cream LolliBop London London Eye map monkeys museums music musical instruments nature (really?!) nee naw! North London paddling pools parks pirates playground playgrounds prizes pubs rainy day places sandpits school-age kids science shopping slides snow soft play southbank centre South London summer holidays swimming swimming pools swings theatre Toddler-Friendly Cafe Awards toys trains travel tree fu tom tube war water play West London where to live zoos
Tag Archives: southbank centre
Editor’s note: This is a GUEST BLOG! by Mr LWAT the Blogger’s Husband, as he’s apparently calling himself nowadays. If you want to know what Eva and I were up to, have a look here. If you’d like to read … Continue reading
Editor’s Note: This is a mainly pointless post with some pretty pictures, all about what me and Eva did this afternoon. If you want to know what Nathan and Roo were up to, check here It’s 4pm on a Thursday … Continue reading
It’s probably time for me to snap out of my denial – the summer holidays are well and truly with us. We have the best part of 7 weeks until Reuben starts Big School and it could be hard work. … Continue reading
“It’s Summer, it’s Summer (oh oh oh)…Happy in the Morning, Happy in the evening, Hooray for the summertime….” <switches CBeebies off for a moment> Yes, it’s finally looking summery out there, and the school holidays start next week, which means, … Continue reading
Things are getting worse. But there’s only a month to go until I’m out of this trap and can finally start to move on. Until then, it’s just a steady decline to oblivion. I’m talking, of course, about my very … Continue reading