- Cake and the finest wines known to humanity (eating out)
- Creating precious childhood memories or something (days out)
- Facts! And facts are important!
- Food in cages! Walking around! Or maybe some alpacas! (Farms and zoos)
- Just wandering….
- Token attempts at culture (museums)
- Token attempts at exercise (leisure centres)
- Token attempts at fresh air (parks)
- What I suppose you'd call "tips"….?
- animals art baby blogging boats breastfeeding buses cafes cake carousel cbeebies Central London choo-choo! Christmas cinema coffee days out dinosaurs dogs ducks East London eating out festivals fire engines fish giveaway giveaways groupon holidays horses ice-cream LolliBop London London Eye map monkeys museums music musical instruments nature (really?!) nee naw! North London paddling pools parks pirates playground playgrounds prizes pubs rainy day places sandpits school-age kids science shopping slides snow soft play southbank centre South London summer holidays swimming swimming pools swings theatre Toddler-Friendly Cafe Awards toys trains travel tree fu tom tube war water play West London where to live zoos
Category Archives: Food in cages! Walking around! Or maybe some alpacas! (Farms and zoos)
This is a Guest Post from Kerrie of Bear With Me. Kerrie is the mother of Oliver, and avid trekker around London. As usual, Londonwithatoddler accepts no responsibility for the contents of this post, and views expressed represent the author’s … Continue reading
I’ve got to admit, this didn’t seem like the luckiest expedition ever. There was a flurry of snow as we left, with everything that we needed for the day piled on the buggy. And then I crashed the buggy and … Continue reading
It’s been a funny coupla weeks on the blog – rants against the media at large, sponsored posts, shameless pleas for votes. Let’s get back to the important stuff in life – toasties and alpacas. That’s an alpaca there. The … Continue reading
Just a quick one this, as it’s only little. Shockingly, considering how local the farm is to us, we’ve only been there once. It’s nice. There are animals – rabbits, ducks, cows etc and even a couple of alpacas (we’re … Continue reading