- Cake and the finest wines known to humanity (eating out)
- Creating precious childhood memories or something (days out)
- Facts! And facts are important!
- Food in cages! Walking around! Or maybe some alpacas! (Farms and zoos)
- Just wandering….
- Token attempts at culture (museums)
- Token attempts at exercise (leisure centres)
- Token attempts at fresh air (parks)
- What I suppose you'd call "tips"….?
- animals art baby blogging boats breastfeeding buses cafes cake carousel cbeebies Central London choo-choo! Christmas cinema coffee days out dinosaurs dogs ducks East London eating out festivals fire engines fish giveaway giveaways groupon holidays horses ice-cream LolliBop London London Eye map monkeys museums music musical instruments nature (really?!) nee naw! North London paddling pools parks pirates playground playgrounds prizes pubs rainy day places sandpits school-age kids science shopping slides snow soft play southbank centre South London summer holidays swimming swimming pools swings theatre Toddler-Friendly Cafe Awards toys trains travel tree fu tom tube war water play West London where to live zoos
Monthly Archives: March 2012
I kinda assumed I’d done this one already being as it’s local and large-ish. Turns out I hadn’t. So, here goes… Vauxhall Park is another one of those fairly eclectic type parks that has a bit of something for everyone. … Continue reading
Recycling old posts, you say? Lazy, you say? Ah, shoot me. Of course “ah, shoot me” are not words you want to utter in some of South London’s less savoury sandpits. And neither are the words “Go on Roo, see … Continue reading
So, Regents’ Park. Or at least, one end of Regents’ Park. I wouldn’t attempt the entire thing in one post – it’s ma-hoo-sive. This, if nothing else, we have learnt from the first episode of the new series of The … Continue reading
No, I haven’t had it yet! Still very much pregnant and very much fed up with it…. But a facebook post from a friend visiting London with her 6-month old made me feel like I should dig into my memory … Continue reading