- Cake and the finest wines known to humanity (eating out)
- Creating precious childhood memories or something (days out)
- Facts! And facts are important!
- Food in cages! Walking around! Or maybe some alpacas! (Farms and zoos)
- Just wandering….
- Token attempts at culture (museums)
- Token attempts at exercise (leisure centres)
- Token attempts at fresh air (parks)
- What I suppose you'd call "tips"….?
- animals art baby blogging boats breastfeeding buses cafes cake carousel cbeebies Central London choo-choo! Christmas cinema coffee days out dinosaurs dogs ducks East London eating out festivals fire engines fish giveaway giveaways groupon holidays horses ice-cream LolliBop London London Eye map monkeys museums music musical instruments nature (really?!) nee naw! North London paddling pools parks pirates playground playgrounds prizes pubs rainy day places sandpits school-age kids science shopping slides snow soft play southbank centre South London summer holidays swimming swimming pools swings theatre Toddler-Friendly Cafe Awards toys trains travel tree fu tom tube war water play West London where to live zoos
Tag Archives: Central London
Have you entered the wauwaa giveaway yet? You totally should. There’s only one day left, and you could win a £50 voucher, to buy puppy rucksacks or whatever it is you like. Meanwhile, in association with wauwaa, I was asked … Continue reading
This morning was an exciting one. A boy and a girl left a cinema on Regent St giddy, giggling and excited after some close celebrity encounters. That was me and Nathan, but Reuben was pretty hyped too. It was all … Continue reading
Yesterday was a busy day. A 6-tube, 3-bus, uphill-downhill kind of day. And our first destination was Little Dinosaurs at Alexandra Palace. We caught the Victoria Line as far as Finsbury Park and made a very easy change onto the … Continue reading
Cause, yknow we’ve done a lot of this eating out with a toddler thing now. Newborns, weaners, toddler, preschoolers, schoolkids…we’ve dropped ketchup on them all, in restaurants all over London. But here are some that have been more fun than … Continue reading
It’s been a busy week. To quote “Walking Through the Jungle” we have been around the world and back. As long as you take “world” to mean South London. And look what we have seen… Yes, it’s some goat-on-goat action … Continue reading
This might have been a bit of a treat for Nathan as well as Roo. Two boys, 70,000 pieces of Lego…how do you think it went? The event was a workshop at the Royal Academy of Arts, to tie in … Continue reading
You might have roughly the same mental image of King’s Cross that I do – a cramped ticket hall, filled with cranky Northerners on their way home. And that’s just how it was, two years ago. The station was tiny … Continue reading
It’s not the first time I’ve had a bitta Pulp stuck in my head walking around London, but today’s lyric of choice was “oh, is this the way they say the future’s meant to feel?” Because, back in the days … Continue reading
It’s probably time for me to snap out of my denial – the summer holidays are well and truly with us. We have the best part of 7 weeks until Reuben starts Big School and it could be hard work. … Continue reading
Continuing our series on the newly-arrived summer holidays, here’s a chat with another iconic London attraction – the “ducky boat“, aka London Duck Tours Please note that the tour is not recommended for children (toddlers!) under 3. 1) What do you … Continue reading