- Cake and the finest wines known to humanity (eating out)
- Creating precious childhood memories or something (days out)
- Facts! And facts are important!
- Food in cages! Walking around! Or maybe some alpacas! (Farms and zoos)
- Just wandering….
- Token attempts at culture (museums)
- Token attempts at exercise (leisure centres)
- Token attempts at fresh air (parks)
- What I suppose you'd call "tips"….?
- animals art baby blogging boats breastfeeding buses cafes cake carousel cbeebies Central London choo-choo! Christmas cinema coffee days out dinosaurs dogs ducks East London eating out festivals fire engines fish giveaway giveaways groupon holidays horses ice-cream LolliBop London London Eye map monkeys museums music musical instruments nature (really?!) nee naw! North London paddling pools parks pirates playground playgrounds prizes pubs rainy day places sandpits school-age kids science shopping slides snow soft play southbank centre South London summer holidays swimming swimming pools swings theatre Toddler-Friendly Cafe Awards toys trains travel tree fu tom tube war water play West London where to live zoos
Tag Archives: cinema
One of the very many criticisms levelled at this blog is that it’s too South London centric. Cause I live in South London and hang out here quite a lot, the Google map ends up looking a bit bottom-heavy. Like … Continue reading
Yes, it’s one of those posts where I talk about random bits and pieces, following the LWAT philosophy that hopefully something I say will be useful to someone somewhere someday. First off, you may recall that I got quite excited … Continue reading
So let me tell you a story, all about my day. It’ll have some interesting bits, honest. We’ve been in rural Hampshire for a week, so decided to go for maximum contrast by spending our first day back in Brixton. … Continue reading
(I started writing this on Sunday, so for argument’s sake…let’s say it’s still Sunday when you read it) It’s been a long and complex day, so buckle up baby, I’m gonna tell you all about it, in excruciating detail. This … Continue reading
I may have mentioned the Tea House Theatre once or twice before. Forgive me. It’s a local business, and I’m a firm believer in supporting local business where possible (and then shopping at Tesco). So I’m happy to give places … Continue reading
It may seem like madness to get on a bus and pay for the privilege of watching Peppa Pig at the cinema, but “it may seem like madness” is the foundation on which this blog is built, hey? Tuesday mornings … Continue reading
Yesterday was a day when lots of straightforward things went wrong. Today was a day when complicated things went right. That’s a nice change. Let’s not dwell on the hours it’s taken me to get Eva to sleep, and the … Continue reading
This’ll be a brief one cause it’s sort of skirting round the edge of other posts if that makes any sense. It makes no sense. I don’t think I’m capable of making sense any more. I have just started writing … Continue reading
Is it time for some wintery London tips? It’s December tomorrow, apparently. And this week it’s felt properly cold, almost Christmassy. And just look at the difference two weeks can make in Spring Gardens.. Two weeks ago: And today: Not … Continue reading