- Cake and the finest wines known to humanity (eating out)
- Creating precious childhood memories or something (days out)
- Facts! And facts are important!
- Food in cages! Walking around! Or maybe some alpacas! (Farms and zoos)
- Just wandering….
- Token attempts at culture (museums)
- Token attempts at exercise (leisure centres)
- Token attempts at fresh air (parks)
- What I suppose you'd call "tips"….?
- animals art baby blogging boats breastfeeding buses cafes cake carousel cbeebies Central London choo-choo! Christmas cinema coffee days out dinosaurs dogs ducks East London eating out festivals fire engines fish giveaway giveaways groupon holidays horses ice-cream LolliBop London London Eye map monkeys museums music musical instruments nature (really?!) nee naw! North London paddling pools parks pirates playground playgrounds prizes pubs rainy day places sandpits school-age kids science shopping slides snow soft play southbank centre South London summer holidays swimming swimming pools swings theatre Toddler-Friendly Cafe Awards toys trains travel tree fu tom tube war water play West London where to live zoos
Tag Archives: boats
I’ve got some shocks in store for you in this post. Firstly, I went to the countryside. I know! But don’t reel from that too much because here comes the next one….there are actual photos of me on this post. … Continue reading
Continuing our series on the newly-arrived summer holidays, here’s a chat with another iconic London attraction – the “ducky boat“, aka London Duck Tours Please note that the tour is not recommended for children (toddlers!) under 3. 1) What do you … Continue reading
There are few London landmarks that fill me with quite as much fear, as well as excitement, as the London Eye. See, I’m a bit afraid of heights. Not a heights fan. Never have been. Yet, I am a fan … Continue reading
Having a 4-year-old’s birthday party on a boat is either genius or madness. I wasn’t sure before the party and I remain unsure after the party. Still, it was good enough to blog about. Reuben asked for a Pirate Dinosaur-themed … Continue reading
It was International Museum Day yesterday. Did you remember? We did, cause we celebrate a lot of these kind of days. Over lunch we made the unlikely decision to go to Greenwich, so I could revisit the National Maritime Museum … Continue reading
So, I took a week off blogging as part of my social media holiday. I was considering a “wot I did on my holidays” post but it really was too dull for words. The short version is that Roo … Continue reading
I haven’t been to the Tate Modern for a long time. Not in fact, since I had a baby boy who was the same age as my baby girl is now. We were overdue for another visit, especially as Roo’s … Continue reading
For all my fear of the countryside, it is nice to go outside London for some fresh air once in a while. Somewhere green, quaint and civilised. Like Greenwich. Ok, so we got the Jubilee line there and then a … Continue reading