- Cake and the finest wines known to humanity (eating out)
- Creating precious childhood memories or something (days out)
- Facts! And facts are important!
- Food in cages! Walking around! Or maybe some alpacas! (Farms and zoos)
- Just wandering….
- Token attempts at culture (museums)
- Token attempts at exercise (leisure centres)
- Token attempts at fresh air (parks)
- What I suppose you'd call "tips"….?
- animals art baby blogging boats breastfeeding buses cafes cake carousel cbeebies Central London choo-choo! Christmas cinema coffee days out dinosaurs dogs ducks East London eating out festivals fire engines fish giveaway giveaways groupon holidays horses ice-cream LolliBop London London Eye map monkeys museums music musical instruments nature (really?!) nee naw! North London paddling pools parks pirates playground playgrounds prizes pubs rainy day places sandpits school-age kids science shopping slides snow soft play southbank centre South London summer holidays swimming swimming pools swings theatre Toddler-Friendly Cafe Awards toys trains travel tree fu tom tube war water play West London where to live zoos
Tag Archives: map
Another sunny weekend, another shameless cash-in! Here it is – the LWAT guide to paddling pools and sandpits. Yes, those are volcanoes. Sand volcanoes. Enjoy!
My Google map now has its own tab from the homepage and all the icons come up with links to the relevant blog posts. It’s so beautiful I could cry. Check it out!
One day, I will meet the geek of my dreams…someone who knows how to permanantly embed this google map into my homepage, with lovely clicky links that go straight to the relevant pages. But till then, here you are:
No, not in the actually tidying my house sense. Well, I wiped a few surfaces in the bathroom earlier. Does that count? Anyway, it was blog-verse housekeeping I was referring to. You may now notice that I have tagged and … Continue reading
Who doesn’t love a Google map?
So, you can find this stuff…. mappy goodness