- Cake and the finest wines known to humanity (eating out)
- Creating precious childhood memories or something (days out)
- Facts! And facts are important!
- Food in cages! Walking around! Or maybe some alpacas! (Farms and zoos)
- Just wandering….
- Token attempts at culture (museums)
- Token attempts at exercise (leisure centres)
- Token attempts at fresh air (parks)
- What I suppose you'd call "tips"….?
- animals art baby blogging boats breastfeeding buses cafes cake carousel cbeebies Central London choo-choo! Christmas cinema coffee days out dinosaurs dogs ducks East London eating out festivals fire engines fish giveaway giveaways groupon holidays horses ice-cream LolliBop London London Eye map monkeys museums music musical instruments nature (really?!) nee naw! North London paddling pools parks pirates playground playgrounds prizes pubs rainy day places sandpits school-age kids science shopping slides snow soft play southbank centre South London summer holidays swimming swimming pools swings theatre Toddler-Friendly Cafe Awards toys trains travel tree fu tom tube war water play West London where to live zoos
Monthly Archives: March 2013
An argument on FaceBook yesterday made me realise – I have to wade into this whole “Buggy space vs Wheelchair space” debate thing. When it came on FaceBook, posted by someone who is neither a parent nor disabled, my first … Continue reading
I’ve been thinking a lot lately about selling out. Whether I do it, how I do it etc etc…and I thought I’d share my thoughts with you. Y’see this is a blog, not a business. I never started it with … Continue reading
The All-new Burgess Park! Last time I came here it was a complete building site and I wasn’t in the best mood. It was the day before Reuben’s 3rd birthday party, we were on our way back from Norfolk and … Continue reading
Now, this really stretches the bounds of what you could describe as “London”. It’s on the cusp of non-London land, but it’s this side of the M25 so it counts. It’s Adventures With Gravel turf, but I was meeting Gravel’s … Continue reading
So, today we went out to eat, play and love at Eat, Play, Love Battersea. As you may have gathered, Reuben isn’t too good at doing what he’s told, so he didn’t want to eat, then play, then love. As … Continue reading
Ooh, the suspense… Turns out the spaces in this post don’t stop Facebook spoilering it… `Twas brillig, and the slithy toves Did gyre and gimble in the wabe: All mimsy were the borogoves, And the mome raths outgrabe Selected by … Continue reading