- Cake and the finest wines known to humanity (eating out)
- Creating precious childhood memories or something (days out)
- Facts! And facts are important!
- Food in cages! Walking around! Or maybe some alpacas! (Farms and zoos)
- Just wandering….
- Token attempts at culture (museums)
- Token attempts at exercise (leisure centres)
- Token attempts at fresh air (parks)
- What I suppose you'd call "tips"….?
- animals art baby blogging boats breastfeeding buses cafes cake carousel cbeebies Central London choo-choo! Christmas cinema coffee days out dinosaurs dogs ducks East London eating out festivals fire engines fish giveaway giveaways groupon holidays horses ice-cream LolliBop London London Eye map monkeys museums music musical instruments nature (really?!) nee naw! North London paddling pools parks pirates playground playgrounds prizes pubs rainy day places sandpits school-age kids science shopping slides snow soft play southbank centre South London summer holidays swimming swimming pools swings theatre Toddler-Friendly Cafe Awards toys trains travel tree fu tom tube war water play West London where to live zoos
Tag Archives: musical instruments
I know I’ve covered Walthamstow once or twice already, but here we go, back up the Victoria Line. It was a glorious sunny day, so perfect for an open-air ukulele/banjo/violin/vocal gig. Particularly when the lovely Miss T is playing her … Continue reading
It’s quite likely you’ll recognise Cardiff Bay from somewhere. If you’re a saddo like me, it’ll be from camp-but-educational Beebies show “Rhyme Rocket”. If you’re a different kind of saddo, like Nathan, it’ll be from Doctor Who. And the boy … Continue reading