- Cake and the finest wines known to humanity (eating out)
- Creating precious childhood memories or something (days out)
- Facts! And facts are important!
- Food in cages! Walking around! Or maybe some alpacas! (Farms and zoos)
- Just wandering….
- Token attempts at culture (museums)
- Token attempts at exercise (leisure centres)
- Token attempts at fresh air (parks)
- What I suppose you'd call "tips"….?
- animals art baby blogging boats breastfeeding buses cafes cake carousel cbeebies Central London choo-choo! Christmas cinema coffee days out dinosaurs dogs ducks East London eating out festivals fire engines fish giveaway giveaways groupon holidays horses ice-cream LolliBop London London Eye map monkeys museums music musical instruments nature (really?!) nee naw! North London paddling pools parks pirates playground playgrounds prizes pubs rainy day places sandpits school-age kids science shopping slides snow soft play southbank centre South London summer holidays swimming swimming pools swings theatre Toddler-Friendly Cafe Awards toys trains travel tree fu tom tube war water play West London where to live zoos
Tag Archives: West London
I have exciting news. So exciting that I had to call Nathan at work and tell him. For phone-related reasons, he had to put me on speaker and so I think he was quite relieved when my exciting news turned … Continue reading
It’s probably time for me to snap out of my denial – the summer holidays are well and truly with us. We have the best part of 7 weeks until Reuben starts Big School and it could be hard work. … Continue reading
It’s the news that at least some of you have been waiting for….the winner of the LolliBop competition. And this time, to stop the winners name annoyingly appearing in the preview text, I’m going to tell you what we’re up … Continue reading
This is a guest post by Angus Carbarns, blogger and travel writer. He’s previewing some of London’s half-term activities because we are skipping off to countrysideshire again. Yes, you read that right. Two trips to the country in one month. … Continue reading
Happy Valentines’ Day! Reuben and I made these lovely heart-shaped chocolate brownies for Nathan as a secret surprise. It wasn’t the most secret or surprising…in fact, the secret was hinted at yesterday morning, when Reuben sent Nathan off to work … Continue reading
Well, this is quite a moment. In case you hadn’t realised, this is my 100th post. Most blogs I’ve started have stalled around post#11, so this is quite an achievement. Thanks to everyone who’s come along for the ride so … Continue reading
I’ve been hurt here before. Last November, we trekked from Victoria to check out the newly-revamped Kids’ Zone, but there were no tickets left. Understandable on a Saturday afternoon, I guess. In April, about to pop with Eva, I went … Continue reading
The Diana Memorial Playground was like my Everest. My great white whale. Every time I mentioned that I write a blog on London for Toddlers (cause it comes up ALL the time in real life…), someone would say “Ooh, so … Continue reading
Recycling old posts, you say? Lazy, you say? Ah, shoot me. Of course “ah, shoot me” are not words you want to utter in some of South London’s less savoury sandpits. And neither are the words “Go on Roo, see … Continue reading