- Cake and the finest wines known to humanity (eating out)
- Creating precious childhood memories or something (days out)
- Facts! And facts are important!
- Food in cages! Walking around! Or maybe some alpacas! (Farms and zoos)
- Just wandering….
- Token attempts at culture (museums)
- Token attempts at exercise (leisure centres)
- Token attempts at fresh air (parks)
- What I suppose you'd call "tips"….?
- animals art baby blogging boats breastfeeding buses cafes cake carousel cbeebies Central London choo-choo! Christmas cinema coffee days out dinosaurs dogs ducks East London eating out festivals fire engines fish giveaway giveaways groupon holidays horses ice-cream LolliBop London London Eye map monkeys museums music musical instruments nature (really?!) nee naw! North London paddling pools parks pirates playground playgrounds prizes pubs rainy day places sandpits school-age kids science shopping slides snow soft play southbank centre South London summer holidays swimming swimming pools swings theatre Toddler-Friendly Cafe Awards toys trains travel tree fu tom tube war water play West London where to live zoos
Monthly Archives: October 2012
Well, a preschooler really. But let’s ignore that particular Inconvenient Truth. So, we went back to Beanies, Croydon today. Last time I visited, it was with a 3-week-old baby and no Reuben. It was lovely and mellow and peaceful. This … Continue reading
I never normally let anyone else tell me what to write. But my loyal host-ers WordPress, threw up this writing challenge and I couldn’t resist answering. After all, it’s kinda my area – taking toddlers out of the house and … Continue reading
(Before WordPress kicks me off – that’s a picture of some ice-cream. What did you think it was?!) I’m not really one for being contentious on this blog. I’m more about sandpits and stuff. But a few facebook arguments recently … Continue reading
I haven’t been to the Tate Modern for a long time. Not in fact, since I had a baby boy who was the same age as my baby girl is now. We were overdue for another visit, especially as Roo’s … Continue reading
Ah, Camberwell. Ah, the memories. We lived there for 5 years as newlyweds (as in that time before children….seems a long time ago, doesn’t it?) and it was what Time Out would describe as “buzzy”. Lots of cheap bars and … Continue reading
So, you know how often you need to entertain your 3-year-old in Fitzrovia on a Sunday morning? No? Just me? Well, I’ve come to the conclusion that it’s not the most toddler-friendly part of town. It’s pretty hard to find … Continue reading
Well, this is quite a moment. In case you hadn’t realised, this is my 100th post. Most blogs I’ve started have stalled around post#11, so this is quite an achievement. Thanks to everyone who’s come along for the ride so … Continue reading