- Cake and the finest wines known to humanity (eating out)
- Creating precious childhood memories or something (days out)
- Facts! And facts are important!
- Food in cages! Walking around! Or maybe some alpacas! (Farms and zoos)
- Just wandering….
- Token attempts at culture (museums)
- Token attempts at exercise (leisure centres)
- Token attempts at fresh air (parks)
- What I suppose you'd call "tips"….?
- animals art baby blogging boats breastfeeding buses cafes cake carousel cbeebies Central London choo-choo! Christmas cinema coffee days out dinosaurs dogs ducks East London eating out festivals fire engines fish giveaway giveaways groupon holidays horses ice-cream LolliBop London London Eye map monkeys museums music musical instruments nature (really?!) nee naw! North London paddling pools parks pirates playground playgrounds prizes pubs rainy day places sandpits school-age kids science shopping slides snow soft play southbank centre South London summer holidays swimming swimming pools swings theatre Toddler-Friendly Cafe Awards toys trains travel tree fu tom tube war water play West London where to live zoos
Tag Archives: LolliBop
It’s finally happened! You may have noticed we’ve been talking about LolliBop for a while now and Reuben was particularly “percited” about it last night. So, you’d think we’d be raring to go this morning, wouldn’t you? You would, but … Continue reading
It’s been a busy week. To quote “Walking Through the Jungle” we have been around the world and back. As long as you take “world” to mean South London. And look what we have seen… Yes, it’s some goat-on-goat action … Continue reading
In a matter of days, we will be rocking out with the likes of Sid and Andy, Dick n Dom…and Justin Fletcher. If you fancy joining us, there are still tickets available for all days, but act fast or you’ll … Continue reading
It’s the news that at least some of you have been waiting for….the winner of the LolliBop competition. And this time, to stop the winners name annoyingly appearing in the preview text, I’m going to tell you what we’re up … Continue reading
This is going to be a complete mish-mash of a post, and for that I apologise. But there is reasoning behind it – I have a very special post planned for post number 2-0-0 and it’s going to co-incide with … Continue reading
This competition is now closed. Many thanks for all your entries. Yes, you heard that right. It’s a very exciting competition to win a Family Ticket to LolliBop! All you need to do is answer a simple question. More details … Continue reading
It’s the news that all of you have been waiting for….the full LolliBop line-up has been released! I remember well this nervous waiting from when they announced the Reading line up every year, and in 1999 my (now) brother-in-law made … Continue reading
I’m in the depths of the countryside right now, with only Eva’s bodyweight in chocolate between me and those malicious looking sheep…but just a quick reminder that LolliBop tickets are on sale now! And why not have a quick peek … Continue reading