- Cake and the finest wines known to humanity (eating out)
- Creating precious childhood memories or something (days out)
- Facts! And facts are important!
- Food in cages! Walking around! Or maybe some alpacas! (Farms and zoos)
- Just wandering….
- Token attempts at culture (museums)
- Token attempts at exercise (leisure centres)
- Token attempts at fresh air (parks)
- What I suppose you'd call "tips"….?
- animals art baby blogging boats breastfeeding buses cafes cake carousel cbeebies Central London choo-choo! Christmas cinema coffee days out dinosaurs dogs ducks East London eating out festivals fire engines fish giveaway giveaways groupon holidays horses ice-cream LolliBop London London Eye map monkeys museums music musical instruments nature (really?!) nee naw! North London paddling pools parks pirates playground playgrounds prizes pubs rainy day places sandpits school-age kids science shopping slides snow soft play southbank centre South London summer holidays swimming swimming pools swings theatre Toddler-Friendly Cafe Awards toys trains travel tree fu tom tube war water play West London where to live zoos
Monthly Archives: June 2013
There are few London landmarks that fill me with quite as much fear, as well as excitement, as the London Eye. See, I’m a bit afraid of heights. Not a heights fan. Never have been. Yet, I am a fan … Continue reading
This competition is now closed. Many thanks for all your entries. Yes, you heard that right. It’s a very exciting competition to win a Family Ticket to LolliBop! All you need to do is answer a simple question. More details … Continue reading
It’s the news that all of you have been waiting for….the full LolliBop line-up has been released! I remember well this nervous waiting from when they announced the Reading line up every year, and in 1999 my (now) brother-in-law made … Continue reading
Who doesn’t love a cup of tea? Readers from countries other than England? Well, that’s your loss. As our favourite hangout the Tea House Theatre puts it – “Water and bread can so easily become tea and toast”. I’m largely … Continue reading
This is a Guest Post from Kerrie of Bear With Me. Kerrie is the mother of Oliver, and avid trekker around London. As usual, Londonwithatoddler accepts no responsibility for the contents of this post, and views expressed represent the author’s … Continue reading
Having a 4-year-old’s birthday party on a boat is either genius or madness. I wasn’t sure before the party and I remain unsure after the party. Still, it was good enough to blog about. Reuben asked for a Pirate Dinosaur-themed … Continue reading
Things are getting worse. But there’s only a month to go until I’m out of this trap and can finally start to move on. Until then, it’s just a steady decline to oblivion. I’m talking, of course, about my very … Continue reading
This is the update I actually meant to post yesterday, instead of getting a bit of a rant on. But yes, I do feel better for it. Thanks for asking. Yesterday’s post contained a lot of words and almost no … Continue reading