- Cake and the finest wines known to humanity (eating out)
- Creating precious childhood memories or something (days out)
- Facts! And facts are important!
- Food in cages! Walking around! Or maybe some alpacas! (Farms and zoos)
- Just wandering….
- Token attempts at culture (museums)
- Token attempts at exercise (leisure centres)
- Token attempts at fresh air (parks)
- What I suppose you'd call "tips"….?
- animals art baby blogging boats breastfeeding buses cafes cake carousel cbeebies Central London choo-choo! Christmas cinema coffee days out dinosaurs dogs ducks East London eating out festivals fire engines fish giveaway giveaways groupon holidays horses ice-cream LolliBop London London Eye map monkeys museums music musical instruments nature (really?!) nee naw! North London paddling pools parks pirates playground playgrounds prizes pubs rainy day places sandpits school-age kids science shopping slides snow soft play southbank centre South London summer holidays swimming swimming pools swings theatre Toddler-Friendly Cafe Awards toys trains travel tree fu tom tube war water play West London where to live zoos
Monthly Archives: December 2011
Here’s a top tip for you re travelling with a toddler – whatever you do before taking your child on a flight, don’t watch the first two Home Alone movies. As you settle into your seat, a creeping realisation will … Continue reading
We’ve had two stabs at Winter Wonderland this year. The first time, we were meeting friends who’d come up from Reading for the evening to enjoy the wintery ambience. Due to going to another party in the afternoon (get us!), … Continue reading
Toddlers have a way of scuppering your plans don’t they? This morning’s plan was to go and see Arthur Christmas at the Ritzy in Brixton. Nathan and I were quite excited about taking Roo to the cinema, as it’s something … Continue reading