- Cake and the finest wines known to humanity (eating out)
- Creating precious childhood memories or something (days out)
- Facts! And facts are important!
- Food in cages! Walking around! Or maybe some alpacas! (Farms and zoos)
- Just wandering….
- Token attempts at culture (museums)
- Token attempts at exercise (leisure centres)
- Token attempts at fresh air (parks)
- What I suppose you'd call "tips"….?
- animals art baby blogging boats breastfeeding buses cafes cake carousel cbeebies Central London choo-choo! Christmas cinema coffee days out dinosaurs dogs ducks East London eating out festivals fire engines fish giveaway giveaways groupon holidays horses ice-cream LolliBop London London Eye map monkeys museums music musical instruments nature (really?!) nee naw! North London paddling pools parks pirates playground playgrounds prizes pubs rainy day places sandpits school-age kids science shopping slides snow soft play southbank centre South London summer holidays swimming swimming pools swings theatre Toddler-Friendly Cafe Awards toys trains travel tree fu tom tube war water play West London where to live zoos
Tag Archives: soft play
Yesterday was a busy day. A 6-tube, 3-bus, uphill-downhill kind of day. And our first destination was Little Dinosaurs at Alexandra Palace. We caught the Victoria Line as far as Finsbury Park and made a very easy change onto the … Continue reading
Yes, it’s one of those posts where I talk about random bits and pieces, following the LWAT philosophy that hopefully something I say will be useful to someone somewhere someday. First off, you may recall that I got quite excited … Continue reading
Our local soft play, Crazy Chimps, has been overdue for a revisit since we made a hasty exit from the opening party. There have been a few weeks of glorious weather, when the park has beckoned instead….and there was that … Continue reading
I seem to be doing a lot of these kind of updates at the moment. If you’re an infrequent visitor to London, it probably isn’t interesting and please accept my apologies. If you’re a resident of SE11, it probably is … Continue reading
I am in shock. It wasn’t Crazy Chimps’ fault but oh my…We’ll get to that bit later. It has something to do with that oh-so-angelic boy driving the yellow truck. We’ll get there. So, today was the opening of the … Continue reading
I like to think that as you read the blog, you’re thinking something along the lines of “gosh, how well organised that katese11 is! Her adventures around London always go off without a hitch”. Well, readers, I am about to … Continue reading
Now, this really stretches the bounds of what you could describe as “London”. It’s on the cusp of non-London land, but it’s this side of the M25 so it counts. It’s Adventures With Gravel turf, but I was meeting Gravel’s … Continue reading
Sooo…what to do with a rainy Saturday afternoon? One option was to drive around the M25 with some friends (yes, they were doing it for fun), which would have sent the kids to sleep but might just have sent me … Continue reading
I have news! No, I’m not pregnant. That’s a different Kate you’re thinking of. I have news of the may-interest-other-people-too genre. Now, where’s that miniature trumpet I usually use for these kind of announcements? Darn, can’t find it. You’ll have … Continue reading